A Case Study In Custom Packaging
Mark Cross: The Custom Packaging Story Begins
From Concept To Delivery: A Custom Packaging Roadmap
From the iconic Grace Box Bag to the everyday Murphy, Mark Cross handbags reflect a rich heritage of American luxury dedicated to flawless craftsmanship, fine Italian leathers, and timeless style. In 2019, When Dave Lipman of Lipman Studios, called his friend Andy Hort, owner of Earth Enterprise Printing, he expressed to him that Mark Cross wanted a packaging solution, Andy and his team went to work.
Prototyping & Custom Packaging: 1906 Cannabis Packaging
When you have a product that is thoughtfully engineered, loved by its consumers, and helps do “all the life stuff better” – it’s packaging should be equally engineered to showcase it. 1906 wanted better packaging stuff too. EE responded.
Custom Packaging- Steps To Success
Custom luxury packaging is more than a creative process, it requires a form of architectural design:
- Analyzing the requirements of the client, which involves a clear understanding of “use cases” for the final packaging.
- Construction Specification Design
- Custom color creation for identical match of clients preferred color scheme and campaign
- Creation of dieline(s)
- Creation of a hand-constructed prototype
- Production of final printed prototype for client approval
- Specifications for print and packaging manufacture
- Final production and inspection of luxury packaging
- Shipping, Storage and Distribution of final packaging.
Custom Printed Finished Boxes
Custom Colors & Printed Hangers
Custom Printed Shopping Bags & Packaging
Custom Printed Garment Bags